- The Virginia YMCA exists because of the generosity of our donors. Alumni, parents, volunteers, and community members are encouraged to donate so that our programs can continue. Gifts of any size are welcomed and appreciated! If you’d like to help with fundraising efforts in your area, please let us know.
- Individual and Corporate Giving Levels – coming soon!
- Without the sponsorship of the Virginia YMCA by various corporations, we would not be able to offer our programs and scholarships to students in Virginia. We recognize all of our sponsors in our MGA program and in other various venues.
- How to become a corporate sponsor – contact Sharon Davies, Executive Director, at Sharon@vaymca.org. She’d love to talk to you about naming opportunities and other forms of recognition.
- Many lobbyists and legislators volunteering with MGA elect to donate to the Model General Assembly to ensure that all students have the chance to attend programs. To find out more, contact Sharon Davies at Sharon@vaymca.org.
FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
FOR HEALTHY LIVING
FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY